The digital edition of the best-selling series includes the complete testable materials from Life in the United Kingdom: A guide for new residents, the official Home Office materials.
Passing the Life in the UK test is a compulsory requirement for anyone wanting to live permanently in Britain or become a British citizen. This practical study guide makes preparing for the test a lot easier.
The new edition includes completely revised practice tests, based on customer feedback and the direct experience of our editors. This means we offer accurate and up-to-date advice on what the test is really like.
The digital edition includes the latest advice on what to study, the kinds of questions to expect and unique study aids. Our appendices help students develop the comprehensive understanding they will need to pass the test.
Purchasers also get a free subscription to online practice tests at www.lifeintheuk.net, along with up-to-date news and information. This book provides students with everything required to help them pass their test with confidence.
* Completely revised practice questions based on direct experience and customer feedback
* Updated specific advice on what to study and what the questions will be like - including detailed breakdowns on hot topics like dates and famous personalities
* Confusing and inaccurate elements of the official materials highlighted and explained
* Updated and unique study aids such as diagrams, illustrations and appendices
* Key advice from successful students and FAQs